We're really proud of our relaunched and improved VIP Plan which now comes with a whole host of additional benefits that mean the best healthcare for your pet is more affordable than ever before....
From 1st March 2015 our VIP Plan has become even better, the benefits of joining your dog or cat onto the plan include:
- Budget monthly to help save money on your pets' healthcare - spread the cost over the year with a monthly direct debit.
- Annual vaccination and 12 months flea and worm treatment (to include cover against ticks and lungworm if required for your pet) - our plan allows you to choose, in discussion with our vets, the combination of products that will achieve the desired protection for your pet in a form that is easy for you to apply, be that tablet or spot-on. We are not beholden to one drug company and are therefore not limited by the products we have chosen for you to select from.
- FREE 6 monthly healthcheck.
- Receive a FREE microchip if your pet is not already chipped.
- 20% discount on selected long-term licensed veterinary prescription only medications -examples include Metacam for arthritis, Epiphen for epilepsy and Vidalta for hyperthyroidism to name just a few.
- 20% discount on dental operations and products.
- 20% off neutering.
- 20% off class IV therapeutic laser treatment.
- 20% discount on Purina Veterinary Diet prescription food.
- FREE nail clipping and other minor procedures within nurse clinics.
- 20% discount on Out of Hours Emergency Consultations - we continue to provide our own out of hours emergency service 24/7. If your pet needs emergency treatment you will be seen at a Highcliff Surgery by a Highcliff Vet with access to your pet's notes.
- We run our VIP Plan - it is not outsourced to a faceless management organisation like many practice plans and as such you will always be dealing direct with Highcliff Veterinary Practice.
The plan is now available for any age cat or dog for an intial one-off registration fee of just £10. Any member of staff will be pleased to help advise you on the plan.